Your privacy is important to us. It is ProxyAZ's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://proxyaz.com/, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Products are provided by the PROXYAZ.com service according to the principle "as is" and the service does not bear any responsibility for causing or causing harm to the User, his information or business due to the use or inability to use the products of the service.
On our servers are prohibited:
- Spam (not only by mail, but also on forums, blogs, websites) and any other actions that may affect the IP address ban (BlockList.de, StopForumSpam, etc.).
- The spread of malware (Trojans, miners, viruses of various types, etc.)
- Search "vulnerability" or sites hacking
- Distribution of foreign intellectual property without the knowledge of the copyright holder (video and audio files, software, games, etc.)
- Creating phishing sites
- Downloading materials via torrent clients (uTorrent, BitLord, etc.)
- Other illegal actions
- Internet fraud
- Fraud, burglary, insults, threats and slander;
- Password selection (bruteforce), port vulnerability scanning;
- Creating phishing sites;
- Spam (including spam on forums, sites, blogs), any activity that can lead to the IP address of the server in the blacklist (BlockList.de, SpamHaus, StopForumSpam, SpamCop, etc.);
- E-mail newsletter;
- Distribution of malware (viruses, trojans and anything that can affect the operation of the software);
- Hacking sites and finding their vulnerabilities (including sql-inj);
- Distribution of materials without the rightholder's knowledge (Video, music, software, etc.);
- Violation of the laws of the country in which the server is located to which you are connecting.
- Exploit or harm children,Degrade, intimidate, incite violence against, or encourage prejudicial action against someone or a group based on age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, geographic location or other protected category,
- Upload, download, transmit, display, or grant access to content that includes graphic depictions of sexuality or violence,
- Collect or harvest personally identifiable information without permission. This includes, but is not limited to, account names and email addresses,
- Deceive, mislead, defraud, phish, or commit or attempt to commit identity theft,
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
In carrying out unlawful actions, you bear full personal, administrative and criminal responsibility for all actions and their consequences.
In case of violation of the rules of use, the service reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the customer service without the possibility of recovery.
Termination of Services
You or ProxyAZ may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by giving Notice to the other party. We may suspend our Service to you at any time, with or without cause. We won’t refund or reimburse you if there’s cause, like a violation of these Terms. Once terminated, we may permanently delete your account and all the data associated with it. If you don’t log in to your account for 12 or more months, we may treat your account as "inactive" and permanently delete the account and all the data associated with it.
Request delete account
We can accept or reject request delete account if your account have payment need request again less than 12 month when have last payment from your account
We do not cooperate with clients whose websites and / or forums are:
- Intentionally mislead visitors
- They spread or promote the creation and use of malicious software (it could be miners, cheats for games, Trojans, viruses, etc.) or pirated copies of intellectual property (games, movies, music, etc.)
- Spread pornographic or offensive content
- Are political: propaganda, etc.
This policy is effective as of 23 May 2022.